Some people stand up for what they believe in… others move!
On Saturday, Feb 19, 2011, join BellyFit Okanagan and The Women’s Place to raise funds for women and child survivors of violence.
This 1+1/2 hour class led by Tamara Logan will inspire, involve, and empower you as you move your glorious body to fresh ethno-infused techno, tribal rhythms and relaxing ambient tracks.
Get fit, beat the February blahs, and raise funds to help rebuild lives affected by violence.
Make a one time gift through this site, or collect pledges. It’s easy.
- A gift of any amount will earn you a special place in our hearts!
- Gifts or pledges totalling $50 or more will earn you a funky t-shirt.
- Gifts or pledges totaling $250 or more will earn your entry into a grand prize draw.
We offer 2 options for you to collect pledges:
1. Register online with CanadaHelps.org to create your personal giving page (just make sure you select the Central Okanagan Elizabeth Fry Society as your charity). You can then email, tweet, or facebook your friends, family and colleagues to raise your pledges. CLICK HERE to register on CanadaHelps
2. Contact the Elizabeth Fry Society to obtain a pledge form @ 250 763-4613 or [email protected]
All proceeds raised will stay in this community and will benefit the amazing work of the Central Okanagan Elizabeth Fry Society.